Details of Asda's great premium ale discount

I popped into Asda (Aintree) today to find some excellent ale discounts (reading via Twitter? click this link for more: http://bit.ly/lWEZz)

They have a massive number of quality ales at £1/bottle and they had loads of stock (I bought 56 bottles for myself and a couple of friends), below is the full list included in the offer, all bottles are 500ml unless otherwise stated:
  • Guinness Original (330ml)
  • McEwans No.1 Champion
I picked up a load of Tanglefoot, Spitfire and OSH along with one sample bottle of Innis &Gun, Newcastle Brown Ale, St. Peter's and Bombardier. They will be sampled over the next few days to see if they are worth stocking up on - expect Baron Ratings soon.

I also noticed that the Tanglefoot bottles had a cardboard bottle collar indicating that if you play an online game you get 50p off a future Badger ale purchase.  I've played the game a few times & now have a number of vouchers so I'll see if I can use them against the already reduced Tanglefoot.  If it works then the Tanglefoot is going to end up at effectively 50p/bottle... Now that would make the Baron very very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment