Looking forward to 'baron rating' some Hawkshead ales soon!

I was greeted with another gift from the beer gods yesterday, on my return from Waitrose I was presented with a well-packaged parcel from Hawkshead brewery: a gift pack containing three of their fine ales:
  • Hawkshead Lakeland Gold
  • Hawkshead Organic Stout
  • Hawkshead Red


I recently tried most of their range on tap at their Hawkshead Beer Hall in Staveley with Lakeland Gold being my favourite which also featured in Roger Protz's "The Ten Best Beers" article in The Independent (March 2010).  I'm really looking forward to seeing how the bottled versions match up against their cask brothers.

Look out for 'baron ratings' for Hawkshead ales soon, and a big thank you to Katie at the Hawkshead Beer Hall for sending these through to me!

Buy Hawkshead ales here

No comments:

Post a Comment