Looking forward to 'baron rating' Adnams Solebay very soon!

Back in April I was lucky enough to receive a swing-top bottle of a rather special beer. It was a 10% Adnams beer, drawn straight from the open conditioning tanks (so lacked any carbonation) and sent to see what I thought of it.

Since then Fergus & the Adnams team have been busy turning this mystery ale into their special beer to celebrate 350 years of brewing at the Sole Bay brewery. On Monday I received a bottle of the finished product and I must say it looks rather good:


It's a 750ml champagne-style bottle, corked, caged & foil-wrapped in a special tin which includes the important historic dates of the Adnams brewery.

I'm really looking forward to 'baron rating' this beer, thanks to Fergus and the Adnams team for sending this through!

No comments:

Post a Comment