Looking forward to 'baron rating' Summer Wine ales very soon!

I received some Summer Wine Brewery ales in my winners pack from AleTalk back in June. I found one of them a little harsh and one was excellent and the stout you will just have to wait and see.

Shortly after posting about them I was contacted by James at Summer Wine Brewery telling me that the ales were from their old range. They now have a new and improved line-up having learnt from their previous ones and asked if I would like to try them...

Yesterday I was very happy to see a Summer Wine-branded van pull up outside and a smartly dressed man personally delivering a box of ale!


  • Apache - 5.2% American pale ale



Look out for 'baron ratings' for these Summer Wine beers soon, and a big thank you to James & Andy from Summer Wine for sending these through to me!

Buy Summer Wine ales where? (if you know please add a comment!)

No comments:

Post a Comment